Sunday, September 14, 2014


My last post I talked about "all inclusive" and what I want to offer in that, I want elaborate on a part of that, my food menu.

"Choice of light refreshments select (4 trays - 25ppl) and (8 trays -50ppl) trays from any of the 40 choices of Hors d'oeuvres.   (see choices) " 

                                   

I have always loved to make, as I call it,  "beautiful food", it has to look as awesome as it taste!! I have a little more insight into catering now because it is actually what I do for a living currently, catering was way off from my former employment, but I seen it as an opportunity to learn one of the aspect of what I would need to know in owning an all inclusive wedding venue business.  I have spent time combing through pictures and making platters and trays and decided it was a great starting point for my offered wedding menu.
























No comments:

Post a Comment